Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Show Layout

Hey everyone how is it going? Just thought I would put up a quick idea of how the show should be broken up.

Introduction
Quick Quiz (I am going to come up with some random trivia questions)
Air Time (Talk about things that happened in the week, Logan getting ear infection, Mikes try outs for the foot ball team, Russ' review of Sherlock Holmes, etc)
Actual topic by who ever has it for the week. (Kevin thats you by the way)

Would like to keep it to an hour and not much longer.
Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Also think we should not start audio until we are all on, reduce dead air and down time, then jump right in. Also, do you like the text chat transcript or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All ideas are good. The text, I think, should be things like; Mike, your mic is to low, Mike turn you volume up. Also, let's get better at not reacting to the things written in the text area. If we want to publish this as a show we need to be professional. One last thought, I will try harder to make sure Kai is asleep and I'll try to minimize noise. This fun guys, I hope we can keep it going.

    ReplyDelete