Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Other Forms Of Entertainment

I guess I would have put more items on the poll list for forms of entertainment. Reading, hobby gaming, playing sports, painting, dancing. More of the arts aspect. Currently I think the world wants us all to lean on the media (TV, Movies, VG) for entertainment to sell product. Whats up with commercials at the beginning of movie previews now anyway? Hulu and commercials lame product placement in movies (Transformers). Current media teaches us how we should express ourselves and the Arts let us express ourselves as individuals not cookie cutter rejects you see walking in the mall everyday (if your there everyday I mean).

Rant done.

1 comment:

  1. Your getting ahead of me. I guess I was strictly talking how you choose to waste your time, veg-out, disengage your brain. I agree the hobbies, engaging in physical activities and such fall into a different category.

    ReplyDelete