Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The college experience

Did any of us ever have the traditional college experience? I was thinking about my time in college and compared it to the idea of college that is portrayed in TV and movies. Now I don't mean girls, alcohol, or skipping class, what I mean is leaving home, being on our own, attending classes, doing laundry in a mat, or being part of school organizations.
My college experience lasted one semester. I went to EAC for a semester right after high school. I went to play football and be a mighty gila monster but it didn't pan out. I wish it would have, I was pretty immature and looking back I wish I could have played. I attended classes about 80% of the time and went to institute also. Grades weren't the best but I didn't fail any classes. Really I was just pretty immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment