Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shower Thoughts

This is just as it sounds. These are the thoughts that I've had in the shower. The first is this: Why aren't there lights in shower stalls? This actually is a big thing for me. I can't stand that my showering experience is so dark. Most bathrooms just have a single vanity light and none of the light makes it to the shower. Add a shower curtain and it's like trying to get clean with your eyes closed. Thinking back to the mission I don't recall a single light fixture in any of the apartments that I stayed in. I wonder why bathrooms are constructed this way. Think about it the next time you are getting close to your loofah.

2 comments:

  1. do you remember the big heat lamp in the shower of our house in Thoreau... lit up goodness. And on my mission... yeah, lucky to get a shower that didn't involve a bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit annoying. I do however have a glass door on my shower stall so light does come through. In regards to the United States less than stellar design of bath room, why do we not have bidets in every bathroom?

    ReplyDelete