Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Its madness I tell you! Madness!

Ok, so Michael handed out a NCAA Bracket on Sunday, and I was actually stoked, cause, yeah, I like to participate in all kinds of stuff. Now, obviously, I don't know much about.. sports, but no matter right? Its random stats and data. So, Google got their B-Ball on and built this site.. which I guess is no ESPN, but is rife with data and maps of where the games are being played and where the teams are from. So the Bros started a bracket, and at posting... I'm winning, for now. Bracket 1 is Barry, 2 Kevin, etc.. As the tourney progresses the scores and points will update. And we can double check the official NCAA as we go. That being said, we are an eclectic bunch, so here is another kind of bracket, to add to the madness. So, get filling and voting! Lets see which one of us needs to work in Vegas.

1 comment:

  1. Well of the 16 teams that have played games so far I picked 12. So my Bracket is still going very strong.

    ReplyDelete