Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Products on the Horizon

My wallet hates me. There are many things that are now vying for my disposable income. Star Craft II is just around the corner on the 27th, $59 (ouch). The Warpwolf Stalker has been out for some weeks and the Faction deck is also on the shelf right now and the new light jack the Vigilant is released on the 28th. So much I want to buy but I cannot decide. So I am going to buy all of it. With a few trick I have learned over the years I am going to turn some Stereo equipment i have laying around into liquid that will get me the cash I need quick. So now I only need to find some one to buy the stuff.

Well anyway what things are you guys looking forward to buying soon? Weather you really need it or not?

2 comments:

  1. well i got paid and had a little shopping spree yesterday, i paid my cell bill first off 90 bucks, then i went to the mall(bad idea) my intention was to box up my xbox elite and trade it in on a new one, thankfully i decided not to, i walked into zumiez and walked out with a pair of shoes and a very nice watch total money spent there 200 dollars yeah pretty steep but the shoes were needed as well as the watch. i was gonna give mike 300 bucks for his lappy but hes bein weird, so i decided to save the rest. im able to upgrade my phone on monday which is good cuz my touch screen dosnt respond right so another necessity. but on the want list: starcraft 2, a new pair of oaklys, the new xbox elite and a few games iv demo-ed "just cause 2" and "gears of war 2" not to mention "gears of war 3" oh man wishes wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I did it I sold my stereo and got some quick cash. So i spent it all right away.
    MKII Circle Deck
    Circle Warpwolf stalker
    Protectorate Vigilant light jack

    Now I am just waiting till the 27th to go get me a copy of SCII and I should be done spending money for awhile, or until I hear whats coming out at GenCon.

    ReplyDelete